The South West Stitchers is the Bunbury Branch of the Australian Sewing Guild. The Australian Sewing Guild Inc. is a national not-for-profit organisation for people who regard sewing as a creative and rewarding activity.
Sharing the benefits and joys of sewing is almost as much fun as sewing itself. The ASG provides the latest sewing information and a friendly support network for all level of sewers, from beginners to advanced.
The South West Stitchers are a small group of sewers who meet fortnightly at the Stirling Street Arts Centre and follow the aims of the ASG.
- To Share and further the art of sewing
- To bring sewers together and encourage the establishment of sewing groups
- To encourage and maintain a high standard of craftsmanship
- To organise special events that promote sewing
- To network with and support ASG members, liaising with other Guilds throughout Australia and overseas
- To have inspirational displays and advice stands at sewing and craft events
The members are involved in activities and displays that promote the groups activities throughout the year
South West Stitchers encourage and welcome new members
Meeting Times Second and fourth Saturday of each month from 10am
Contact Rhonda Tomerini 0407 215 917