Stirling Street Arts Centre is seeking tutors to continue to develop their vibrant and growing educational programs throughout the year in school bsed terms, during the day, evenings and weekend, and the annual Bunbury Summer School, for children, youth and/or adults.
As a Tutor, you will have the ability to inspire others to pursue their creativity by offering them quality mentoring and motivation. You will engage, support and motivate students to create and explore their artistic side.
Key responsibilities include:
- Teaching programs in a professional and proficient manner.
- Motivating and inspiring the students to be the best they can be and the provision of individualised guidance and support.
- Building and maintaing professional relationships and values.
- Building a stimulating, challenging and supportive learning environment that promotes learning and success for all learners.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Visual Arts/Crafts qualification and/or relevant industry experience.
- Current Working With Children Check
- Bright and bubble personality
- Experience of developing and delivering workshops and courses catered for a range of ages from children to adults.
Skills also preferred by not necessarily required:
- Knowledge and understanding of educational programs.
Please send a covering letter and resume to: